When I first quit drinking alcohol, I used to wake up super early and begin planning my day. It was an exciting time, I loved the sense of creating a whole new life and it was so different to how I had been spending all my previous mornings; hungover!
I am having a morning like that again…not with a hangover but an early productive morning. It’s dark outside, my household is still asleep, my dog is laying next to me on the sofa and I am sitting here plotting and planning about the day ahead, it feels great.
Make a list –
I love list’s, I don’t see them as a boring “To Do” list, this list is about what I want to get from the day:
You can categorize your list like I am:
- Let my boss know that I have spent time going through some tutorials in my own time and if he needs my assistance with anything in that program, I would be happy to attempt it hopefully with minimal supervision.
- Continue organizing and filing the project I am currently working on
- While co-worker is out of town, check her email/voicemail, get in 15 minutes earlier to do this, make notes for boss about anything important
- Check the weather and the board for whats going on today
- Find a new radio station to listen to today! Feel like hearing some new perspectives!
- Take stuff to Goodwill
- Bring products out of garage to prepare for Photo-shoot
- Buy new stock to help with motivation!
- Finish listing recent new stock that is partially done
- Check e-commerce platforms for updates etc
- Begin ramping up for holiday season
- Get sink fixed this weekend
- Bathroom Floor Prepped
- Start collating for my first home photography expo area
- Visit family this weekend
- Make some catch up phone calls
- Prepare Birthday package for special someone
- Do the Solar Sun craft with my daughter and find a few more fun crafts to do with her
1.Continue photography course and get out and experiment
2. Keep writing
3. Look into LifeCoaching
4. Try and do at least 3 – 5 minute meditation sessions – starting right now……..
- Continue healthy eating, no junk this weekend.
- Make some Green Smoothies
- Gym Time with good podcasts
- Walk 5-6 miles each day
Well it’s been a great start to my day, lets hope the rest of my day goes as well!
Now… Get planning your day – The stuff that excites you and fills you with enthusiasm only please!